Study In USA

Pursue Higher Education in the USA

The world’s most preferred destination for higher studies is the USA. The country has abundant scope & opportunities for aspirants from any branch to study. The USA has an developed & rising economy that requires new talents every coming year. The USA has become a favorite destination for candidates looking forward to getting a PR. We provide extensive assistance to students who plan to study in this land of opportunities. Our knowledge and experience of the USA education system and application procedure make us a favorable option.

Why Choose An American University?

The USA universities provide their students from all over the globe with world class education and job opportunities. USA’s education mechanism focuses on practical learning and all the courses have futuristic professional aspects. The healthy campus community allows the students to gain education with a defined flexibility of their own. The educational diversity & research scenario in American University is impressive with a extensive support system for students and opportunities for work in jobs or internship while studying.

The Education System In The USA

The USA has more than four thousand schools offering ton of tertiary-level study chances. This is unparallel than any other country. Students can pursue academic aspirations of their own. There are 4 institution types in the American Education system, depending on the multiple factors (mostly financially). These are Public Funded, Private, and Community & Technological institutions.

What’s more? Once you graduate from one of the universities in America, you are ensured that you will start your career with a boom. Your resume would be globally accepted and most companies in the world look forward to hire an impressive candidate like that.

Cost Of Studying In The USA

The USA Universities fall under two main categories:

  • Public-funded Institutions
  • Private Institutions.

International students’ tuition expenses at state schools depend on residential expenses. It is usually less expensive compared to private universities.

Degree from any public college is much more affordable than private colleges. The public college costs $ 3,300 per annum.

Enrollment Periods

US universities have three enrollment periods.

  • Fall – September
  • Spring – January
  • Summer – May.

Employment Opportunities In The USA

The USA has rigid employment laws. However, reputed organizations have a high demand for skilled workers. Most candidates looking forward to move to the US have eyes on the green card for permanent residency of the country. To obtain industrial knowledge in the USA without settling there permanently, you can apply for work visas based on

  • Temporary Worker
  • Seasonal Worker
  • Exchange Worker

This needs a Work Visa along with the license to work known as Employment Authorization Document (EAD).

Work Authorization

1. Students :There are multiple requirements and advantages for international students who want to pursue higher education in an American University. First of all they must be 18 plus. They are eligible to work outside campus only after a written permission from USCIS & also should have cleared a year of academic course. Until then they can work inside campus for up to 20 hours a week.

2. Spouses :The dependant of a F1 visa holder (marital husband or wife) can get a dependent visa status if his/her spouse attaches required documents while submission of his/her visa applications.

USA Student Visa Requirements (F1 VISA)

Some of the requirements for a F-1 visa are a valid passport (with minimum 6 moths validity), DS-160 & I-20 forms. Also required are recent photographs, fees receipt (SEVIS), and a non-immigrant form and any other institute specific documents.

After Your Graduate:

After course completion a graduate if a candidate doesn’t has a job offer, he/she can apply for optional practical training (for a duration up to 1 year). It’s just a temporary employment for practical industry exposure.

Also, a person can stay up to 2 months (60 days) in the US even without a OPT or work offer.

Some of the top Universities for International students are MIT, Stanford, Harvard, Caltech, Princeton, Cornell, Yale, Columbia, etc. All of these universities rank in top 20 universities all over the world. There are many other universities which are equally famous, some of which are JHU, Duke, New York, University of Pennsylvania & Michigan, etc.

F-2 Visa

It’s a type of non immigrant visa. It allows the dependents of a F1 visa holder to enter the USA. Spouses or children under 21 years of age & unmarried are considered dependents. There are some eligibility criterias which must be fulfilled by a candidate to get F2 visa. The candidate should be financially independent and should have relevant documents showing relation to the F1 visa holder. Also DS 160 and i20 forms are required. Photo copies of documents like Passports and i20 form of both the F1 visa holder and his or her dependent is required to be submitted.

The validity of the F2 visa holders passport is completely dependent of F1 visa holders validity. You would be needed to fill the I 539 form. This also applies on the green Card status.

F2 visa holder can very easily changed the status of your visa from F2 to F1 either by getting a job or enrolling in a higher education program of any American University.

Also a F2 visa holder is allowed to access the healthcare services of the country. But he or she is not eligible for getting a SSN. Neither is he or she can enter US if the person they are dependent on isn’t already present on American soil. F2 visa holder cannot pursue UG or PG degree program but can enroll himself or herself in non academic training courses. Children can enroll themselves in schools upto high school level.

M-1 Visa (Vocational Degree)

  • It’s a non-immigrant visa for students who want to pursue higher education in the country.
  • Permanent residents of other countries who had applied to a non-academic course can get a M-1 visa.
  • A person may be eligible for a Driver’s License, Bank & healthcare services and may also work under some conditions.
  • It’s type of visa mainly for full time vocational courses in the US.
  • Also, arrival of dependents of a M-1 visa holder is allowed.

But there are some restrictions which one must strictly follow:

An M-1 visa holder cannot work at a job outside university campus. Also, a student cannot change his school after 6 months of the course. After the course, one can apply for further UG level courses.

Students can arrive in the USA with an M-1 visa and obtain their full-time vocational studies.

Basic English proficiency, and financial independence, I-20 form are some of the basic eligibility criteria.

Some of the Required documents includes passport(minimum 6 months validity), DS-160 form, Official Visa confirmation Letter, Academic certificates & Bank statements(Financial Independence). Fees Submission Receipts and photographs are the basic requirements.

M-2 Visa

This a type of dependent visa issued to dependents of a M-1 visa holder which allows unrestricted travel in and out of the country. But before entering the country you must verify that you won’t be staying permanently in the country and that you are a dependent of a M-1 visa holder. The dependent can be a spouse or unmarried child below 21 years of age. With an M-2 visa, you can pursue a degree at secondary level or vocational schools. The validity of the visa is solely dependent on the validity of the M-1 visa holder on which he/she is dependent on. There are also some restrictions for a M-2 visa holder like ineligibility to join any American University or join jobs.

J-1 Visa

The J-1 visa is a type of Exchange Student Visa for international students to hone their skills & gain relative work experience with the help of internships. However there are multiple restrictions attached with this type of visa, which includes that the student needs to be proficient in English language and that the candidate is to leave the country within 30 days of the course completion and also the student cannot accept job opportunities in the country.

The student can gain internships (paid or unpaid) in multiple fields some of which are Agriculture, Hospitality services, Engineering, Forestry, Arts, etc.

J2 Visa

This is a type of dependent visa (USCIS). It is issued to dependents of a J-1 visa holder who want to enter the country to meet or live with a J-1.


The validity of J-2 visa solely depends on the validity of the J-1 visa holder. Immediate attention is given to spouses and their application approved quickly. In case the dependents are children, they must be below 21 years of age and not married. A J-2 visa holder cannot enter the country on his/her own, either he must be physically accompanied by the J-1 visa holder or he/she must be already being already present in the country.

DS-2019 is a compulsory form along with the I-94(only for the first travel).DS-2019 form/certificate is compulsory for a dependent which he/she may get from the embassy. You will need this form highlighting your eligibility as a J-1 dependent to help you to travel in & out of the country and you may be required to show this certificate every time you cross the border.

To be eligible to work, you may need an I-765 form which you will have to renew every year.